Hi and welcome to Whispering Reeds Cottage our little part of the Norfolk Broads National Park. Set on the River Bure in the beautiful village of Horning. We are so happy you have found us and hope that you have an amazing stay in our holiday home. You'll find plenty of places to visit and eat in the Local Area tab of our website. If you find any new ones let us know here so we can add them for future guests!
We want nothing more than for you to have a smooth experience in our home so please contact us if we can help with anything. We welcome any suggestions or feedback you have, our guests make us better hosts!
Whispering Reeds Cottage has been completely refurbished including:
- Open plan living downstairs
- Glass sliding doors to whole of the downstairs rear of the property
- New kitchen with American fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer-dryer, built-in microwave etc.
- New downstairs toilet and shower room
- Woodburning stove with free logs
- Balcony with sliding glass doors to the master bedroom
- New upstairs toilet and shower room
- New doors and windows throughout
- Decorations inside and out
- Outdoor kitchen with gas BBQ, outside sink and high top seating area
- Two new decked areas with table and chairs and corner sofa seating area
- New quay heading with 30ft by 10ft mooring
- 50MB WiFi
- Washer dryer
- 17ft Seamaster day boat for hire
- 15ft Canadian canoe for hire
- Two free parking bays with CCTV
- EV charging available onsite
We hope you enjoy all the additional features during your stay.